My Top 3 Picks For Best Dressed At The Oscars 2015.

by - 6:11 PM

Hey Nubians,

So we all saw the Oscars last night right, right? 

Sometimes I enjoy the red carpet almost as much as I enjoy the award ceremony itself. You get to see beautiful men and women strut around in their outfits looking glamorous. They're also in their zone and their talking, laughing, having a good time etc. it's nice to see people in their natural state instead of all tense and calculated for an interview or something.

Below are my absolute favorites of the night. There were more, but these 3 take the cake for me. From the dress, to the accessories, to the confidence. Everything was perfect!


Jennifer Lopez in Elie Saab at the 87th Annual Academy Awards. 


Can we please talk about Jennifer Lopez being in her mid 40s and looking like she's no older than 25? Give me all your secrets!!! I think she may be my new idol. 

Anyway, she absolutely slayed the red carpet in her Elie Saab gown. Everything looks PERFECT. The color of the dress even complements her skin tone and hair. Her neutral makeup gets an A+. All the tulle and beautiful beading going on in this Elie Saab piece in addition to the sexy V neck that Ms. Lopez always rocks so well leaves us with this mesmerizing image. Girl is glowing!



Emma Stone in Elie Saab at the 87th Annual Academy Awards. 


Emma Stone is so pretty and always draws me in with her big-eye magic. Green is a great color for her (even though this is like a lime green?) She looks like a glamourized, sexy version of what I would picture to be Posion Ivy at an award show. The detail on the Elie Saab dress is immaculate in addition to the sexy leg peek-a-boo. Emma Stone is winning folks! She also usually adds a touch of classic Hollywood glam (check out the hair, #Love).

And last but certainly not least... 


Margot Robbie in Saint Laurent at the 87th Annual Academy Awards. 


Margot Robbie is my girl crush at the moment. She is drop dead gorgeous and won me over in 'The Wolf of Wall Street' starring Leonardo DiCaprio. Her career is on the rise as she's now starring in the film 'Focus' with Will Smith and she's also set to play the crazy, beloved DC Comics 'Harley Quinn' in the 'Suicide Squad' movie. She's moving fast and I'm enjoying her work. 

Her look at the Oscars was a bit simple but sexy. As they say, sometimes "Less is More". I was digging her new hairstyle, the whole look gave me Michelle Pfeiffer 'Scarface' vibes. Her necklace and red lips paired nicely with the droopy necked, sheer sleeved gown. Another A+ in my book. 


Who was your favorite on the red carpet? What was your most enjoyable part of the show? 



Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook


You May Also Like

0 comments