Monday Muse: Sophia Loren.

by - 3:01 PM

Hello Nubians,

Continuing my Monday Muse segment, I'd like to feature one of my favorites... Italian bombshell Sophia Loren.

I absolutely LOVE what Sophia Loren stood for. She embraced everything life through her way. She had humble beginnings, born in the slums of Naples and somehow ended up becoming a sex symbol worldwide and even won an an Oscar in 1960 for her role in Two Women. Genius right?

She's one of those people that had magic in her eyes... I guess you could say she "smized"? (way before you Tyra). I also admire how she always encouraged woman to indulge more in self discovery and love one self everyday.

My Favorite Sophia Loren Quotes

  • There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.
  • You have to enjoy life. Always be surrounded by people that you like, people who have a nice conversation. There are so many positive things to think about.
  • Spaghetti can be eaten most successfully if you inhale it like a vacuum cleaner. 
  • I think the quality of sexiness comes from within. It is something that is in you or it isn't and it really doesn't have much to do with breasts or thighs or the pout of your lips.
  • Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got.
  • A woman's dress should be like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view.


An absolutely ravishing, accomplished, fearless lady to have as a muse any given day of the week. 


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook


You May Also Like

0 comments