Kitty Cat Pointy/Stiletto Nails. OPI Big Apple Red.

by - 1:48 AM

Hello Nubians,

I got a manicure done last week at Jolie Nail Spa in Las Vegas and the did a really nice job. I decided to go with a pointy acrylic. There's something about a stiletto nail I find sexy and alluring. Perhaps it's because the shape has a feline quality to them... and an aire of mystery. If you keep them at an appropriate length I find them to be quite sophisticated as well.

It's really important to make sure you're nails are done as a lady. I say either you have have a nice lacquer on or nothing at all. Letting your polish chip for too long is like a tragedy occurring on your hands for all to see. I haven't always been the best at keeping my nails nice and polished but I've certainly gotten better throughout the years.

If you're looking for a glorious ravishing red that will just speak volumes to you, I recommend OPI Big Apple Red. It's the one I used and as you can see in the photos below it's glamorous. Also a got a XO design on my index finger with a few crystals on in just because.

Night Claws

Just Hanging

 Vampy


What's your all time favorite manicure color?




Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you!

You May Also Like

0 comments