High Waist Fashion Fun!

by - 3:15 PM

Hello Nubians,

Oh Summer days, The season has just begun and it's already been quite a fun season. Sun shine, cold margaritas, sitting by the pool... So good.

Anyway, it's always fun to dress up to and I happen to love high waist clothing. Pants, skirts, shorts, I feel it compliments women's figure by hugging your waist so much more than items that fall on the hip. Below I put together some cute outfits featuring high waist denim shorts, patterned pants and a adorable polka dot pleated skirt.

Hope these inspire you to put some cute looks together! They're colorful, fun and fashion forward.


Here are some #selfies I took earlier this week wearing my high waisted leggings from Zara and some cute studded loafers. 




Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you!


You May Also Like

0 comments