Vegas Cruising and Fashion.

by - 3:26 AM

Hello Nubians,


"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

As some of you may know, I'm living in the West Coast for a while in Las Vegas. It was a fun move and I'm excited for the new business ventures and possibilities that have been coming my way. I was born and raised in NY and I think a big mistake people make in their lives is getting too comfortable! Moving could be scary but sometimes you have to take a leap of faith.

The last few days besides getting work done, I've been walking around and getting to know the town a bit.


I wanted to be comfortable but look cute (duh). Above I'm wearing a pair of Levi Jeans paired with cute little bow flats from Express clothing. I picked the top up at a random boutique and I don't recall the name right now but how rad is it?! I have a thing for lion, tigers, and cheetahs on clothing, the fact that it's colorful makes me enjoy it even more.

I styled my hair in a fancy little side braid because it's hot as hell out here and it's easy to put together... there's a lot of elegance in a braid.


I was starving the other day and bumped into Earl of Sandwich which I used to love to eat in connecticut. I'm not sure what I enjoy more, the sandwich or the golden wrapper. Presentation is everything.


I received this girl in the mail a few days ago. Love this Mint Julep Lip Butter by the Soap and Paper Factory. When you open it up there's a little mirror inside. It makes my lips feel so soft and moisturized so it def comes in handy with the heat here. A bonus to the lip butter is that I love the packaging as well! I mean seriously gals, How cute is it?!



Weakling for Froyo. 




Above is an outfit I wore on a weekend out. It's a very... Sweet Valley Weekend inspired look.
Varsity Jacket from this awesome little rockabilly store called ENZ NYC in St. Marks, Jeans for American Apparel, top and shoes from Forever 21.

So what's new in everyones life? Any fashion trends that you're excited about? Taking any leaps of faith soon? 




Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you!




You May Also Like

1 comments