Karen Millen Spring Dress.

by - 3:10 AM

Hey Nubians,

I've been hanging on the West Coast working on some stuff lately and the weather has been awesome. Spring is here and Summer is close by #exciting.


I decided it was the perfect weather to sport my Karen Millen white/orange stripe knit dress. It's such a cute dress but way too heavy for Summer. I love the peter pan collar, it gives the dress more character and adds a nice preppy flair.



On another note, a few days ago I gave myself a lovely little DIY watermelon pedicure. I did it sort of fast so it's not perfect but it totes easy and you can do it on all of your nails to match.





My right ear is full of piercings and it's been so much fun playing around with them! This day I had little studs on of a starfish, a turtle and a clam.


I've been playing with video lately and made this quick little outfit of the day piece. Plan to keep making them so enjoy and watch me get better and better at them!



Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side. Thank you!

You May Also Like

1 comments