Take Care of Your Skin. Olive Oil Mud Mask.

by - 3:24 PM

Hello Nubians,

It is VERY important to take good care of your skin. I like wearing facial mask every-so-often but don't do it as much as I'd like to.

Recently while browsing around a convenience store I saw this QianSoTo 100% Olive Oil Hydrating & Nourishing Mask. I've seen it online for up to $8.00 but found it for $1.50 and felt I couldn't pass up a good bargain.

The facial mask is know to increase skin elasticity and softness. It instantly gives the skin moisture and radiance. This mask is also known to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pores, resulting in firm skin.

It's main ingredients are...
Olive extract water, hyaluronic acid, honey extract, ivy extract, vitamin B1, B2, B12, imidazolidinyl urea.

Directions

  • Tear packaging near the top.  
  • Spread the mask gently with your fingers onto your face.
  • It says you can leave it on for 5 mins but to fully absorb the nutrients, I left it on for about 15. 
  • After the mask dries up peel it off. If you are left with pieces of the mask on your face, gently massage with water to remove. 

I really enjoyed using this mask and found it relaxing. There's always a certain satisfaction in knowing that you are taking care of yourself and treating your skin right.

Next weekend I'm planning to have to traditional girls night with my friends and I'm thinking of bringing some mask along for us, should be fun. Cheers!

Xo Nubia Xo 

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you!


You May Also Like

0 comments