Random New York Fashion Week F/W 14 Images (Part 1)

by - 5:37 PM


Hello Nubians, 

This New York Fashion Week was fun and busy! For the last few seasons I've been working with the social team at MADE Fashion Week therefore, I've had all access to the #MADEfw shows at Milk Studios. 

I'll be making a few random posts, pulling images from my cellphone of pieces from shows and presentations I enjoyed and was smitten with. 

Houghton 



I felt like there was a bohemian romance going on at Houghton this season. I was completely intrigued with the oversized strip jacket from the collection. Katharine Polk really nailed it this season making pieces for women who dress for themselves and not for men. From leather to cashmere, to suede, these are pieces you will def want to swim in and absorb all the glam.  


I bumped into the young Carrie Bradshaw, Miss AnnaSophia Robb and she was pretty, petite and sweet! I tapped her on the shoulder and she graciously turned around and posed for a photo.

Chromat 

Everyone was super excited for Chromat by designer Becca McCharen ... especially after Beyonce got on stage recently looking killer in this designers gear. (Lets face it, all eyes have been on the Beyhive)

The room was jam packed as everyone waited for the runway to begin at The Standard. It was out of this world with intergalactic flair and a clear message saying that the Future and a new style wave is here. There was a lot of structure and architecture used to compliment feminine curves. I like to think of it as Terminator Fashion Forward.

(Above designer Becca McCharen)



 


INSANE.




Dion Lee 

Dion Lee had a beautiful collection this season. Feminine, sexy and filled with plenty of loose silhouettes. There was a lot of different prints, cut-outs, shapes and shimmer.


If you're wondering were my lair was during New York Fashion Week, Here is is... 


THE MEDIA WAR ROOM at Milk Studios for MADE Fashion Week. 


My first Fashion Week outfit was Levis jeans, a vintage dress and Nike Airmax sneakers. 

Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo 

Follow the Nubia Network on the right hand side. Thank you.






You May Also Like

0 comments