The Nubia gla.MAR.ous headband.

by - 1:56 PM

Hello Nubians,

Last week I took a trip to New Jersey to get my hair done at my new favorite salon The Pewter Club Barber Spa. I love the 1920's atmosphere in Salon and my stylist Tina is ah-MAZ-ing.

I met up with my friend and gla.MAR.ous designer Mary and she had a beautiful headband waiting for me. To my surprise I learned she called it "Nubia" which left me pretty excited and humbled. I really do love the egyptian vibe of the headband and I'm always down to wear a daring head piece. Things that decorate your hair make life a little more exciting... at least I think so :).


La semana pasada hice un viaje a Nueva Jersey para areglarme el pelo en mi nuevo salón favorito The Pewter Club Barber Spa . Me encanta el ambiente de 1920 en Salon y mi estilista Tina es maravillosa!

Me reuní con mi amiga y diseñadora de gla.MAR.ous Mary. Ella tenía una hermosa sorpresa para mi, me enteré que ella llamó una de sus cintas de pelo "Nubia". Me dejó bastante emocionada y honrada. Realmente me encanta el ambiente egipcio de la banda para la cabeza y me encanta ponerme piezas atrevidas en el pelo.




I got the flats above on black friday from Express. I am extremely picky about purchasing flats for some reason but fell in love with these. They were 50% off that day so I only had to pay 20 bucks! what a steal.

Compre estos zapatos bajitos en la vente de viernes negro en 50% de descuento. Me enamore de ellos y solo me salieron a 20 dólares! ¡qué chévere.


Wearing:  Express flats, H&M faux leather jacket, Zara leggings, "Nubia" gla.MAR.ous headband, thrifted polka dot shirt. 

Double trouble above. 


The view of the Manhattan skyline by the water in Jersey NEVER get old. It makes me feel as if I could stay there day dreaming forever. So much to do yet so little time... I wish my body didn't require so much sleep!

La vista del horizonte de Manhattan por el agua en Jersey nunca envejecen. Me hace sentir como si yo podía estar mirandolo el dia entero soñando siempre. Hay tanto que hacer y tan poco tiempo ... Me gustaría que mi cuerpo no requirió tanto sueño!


Happy Holidays everyone

Go shop the Nubia and other awesome head pieces HERE.



Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you! 

You May Also Like

2 comments