Outfit Of The Night.

by - 12:13 AM

Hey Nubians,


The other night I went out for a birthday party even though I was super tired. Being that I was tired, I must confess laziness kicked in BIG time. Figuring out what to wear on a Friday night in New York City could be a tad bit complicated, even stressful at times... When I'm feeling lazy,  the color black is always my saviour! I almost pulled an all black look and wore thigh high boots but my exhaustion was on overload.

I decided to wear this flower top with bright colors to make the outfit a bit more exciting and strappy sandals with a little wedge to make it look a bit more dressy. I also added red lips because I firmly believe red lipstick makes everything look better.


Wearing: H&M shorts, Vintage fringe jacket, Prabal Gurung x Target sandals. 

Makeup: Elf brow kit, Revlon liquid eyeliner, Maybelline red lips, Wet n Wild bronzer. 


What's your go to/saviour outfit? 


Xo Nubia Xo 


Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you! 

You May Also Like

0 comments