Halloween Style.

by - 2:32 PM

Hello Nubians,


I was on my way out the door but wanted to post this quick instagram photo before I left.

































Oh, that's just me taking a quick selfie with my Alex Pardee Friday the 13th Tee. Speaking of Friday the 13th and the horror of it all, October might just be be my favorite month of the year. The crisp fall air really starts kicking in and everyone gets obsessed with costumes for Comic Con and Halloween.

If there's one thing I love to do it's dressing up. Also, I rather like to be scared or spooked out a bit sometimes... not that it's THAT fun to be frightened but life gets a bit dull sometimes... It's nice to stir those emotions up a bit, I think it's rather healthy truth be told.

Anywho, I have to run, Final touches on my Comic Con outfits and schedule to sort through. BUT if you're into getting a bit freaked out, I'll leave you with this video I found on YouTube. It's someones Top 10 scariest movie clips.



Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you! 



You May Also Like

0 comments