Cosplay at New York Comic Con Day 1 2013.

by - 12:46 AM

Hey Nubians,

You should all know after reading my blog for a while how much I LOVE COSPLAY. Click HERE to see some photos. Anyways... today was the first day of Comic Con and there wasn't as much Cosplay as there usually is on Friday and Saturday being that it's way more busy but I wanted to share with you a few of the photos I snapped. 

ADRIANNNNN!!!

Anyone care to pass by Tom's Rhinoplasty? (South Park coolness)

Not sure how much I'd trust my baby Robin with Harley and The Joker...

Pac Man!!

What a cute SUPER family!

This sounds like a good time.

An awesome display Superman costumes.

Where's Waldo?

This shirt is SO old school, I die! Love it!

Spiderman you know... doing the usual.

Vampire babes... just another day in the life.

You know I love me some Adventure Time.


Much more to come soon. Hope you enjoyed!!!

Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you!

You May Also Like

0 comments