NubiasNonsense Insta-Weekend.

by - 2:17 PM

Hello Nubians,

It's Saturday and I'm currently working on my laptop and watching Adventure Time (One of my favorite animated shows) . I wanted to update the blog with some instagram fun. When I'm super busy and don't have time to post on the blog, you can usually see what I'm up to via my instagram.

Follow NubiasNonsense on instagram. 

Anyway, I've been trying to go out of my way to go out with my friends more often and travel a bit more. I'm such a workaholic but life is short my dears... Cheers!

Throwback of a japanese inspired outfit I put together for Comic Con. 

When I was sailing away on a cruise with my girlfriends. 

Hanging out at Revel in Atlantic City. 
Cosplay costumes I've put together for New York Comic Con.


Assisting and helping to style the gla.MAR.ous photo shoot. 


The usual at the office. 

Snorkeling at Turks and Caicos. 

Morning coffee at the Carnival Splendor in the middle of the Atlantic somewhere. 

When I almost got attacked by Zombies in the Bahamas. 
Swimming with the Dolphins in Atlantis. 

Enjoying a nice cigar at the Cigar Lounge. 

Wishing you all a lovely weekend! 

Xo Nubia Xo 

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side. Thank you! 



You May Also Like

0 comments