New York Comic Con 2012: Batgirl

by - 12:54 AM

Hey Nubians, I've been incredibly lost for about the last week! But never fear, I'm still doing very Nubia things.

I decided not to post too many #ComicCon things here... only a select few so I don't throw my readers off, therefore I started a new Pop Culture site named POP GOES THE NUBIA for my of my art/comic/zombie/ and very un-fashion related post. We'll talk more about that later.

Today was the first day of New York Comic Con (open to everyone) and I cosplayed as Batgirl! it was a very last minute get-up. I injured my knee last week so I couldn't rock heels and I'm still recovery while trying to work about 3-4 different jobs. LIFE=CRAY. I was at Comic Con Yesterday but it wasn't open to everyone so I just took it easy and relaxed.  I'll be back with some more bad ass post. For now enjoy the photos below.


 Xo Nubia Xo







Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side. Thank youuuuuu.

You May Also Like

2 comments