Nars x Andy Warhol Fall Nails

by - 1:15 PM

Hey Nubians,


The first day of Fall just hit and I'm overly excited about the weather change. Fall is my favorite season of the year! A nice fresh breeze and some light layering *sigh* feels so nice.

In order to celebrate the arrival of Autumn I decided to try out my orange "TV Party" Nars x Andy Warhol nail polish. I spiced it up by adding some gold glitter polish to the equation. If you don't have A steady hand, you can easily accomplish this look by adding a line of tape or a post-it to your nail to create the line and then slowly remove it.

The color is rich and bright a I recommend it to anyone looking for a nice orange.

El primer dia de Otoño fue esta semana y me siento tan contenta! Me encanta el Otoño. La temperature no esta ni muy caliente ni muy fria = perfección. 

En honor de esta nueva temporada, quise pintar me las uñas un color naranja. Probe mi nuevo esmalte de la nueva collecion de Nars con Andy Warhol. El color es lindo, brillante, y dura. No tengo quejas y es de buena calidad.  Agrege un color dorado con brillos para darle hasta mas vida a mis uñas... si no tienes una mano fija, puedes utilizar un pedazo de cinta para crear la linea.



 
Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you!

You May Also Like

0 comments