Just another day...

by - 1:14 AM

Hey fellow Nubians,


Ever have those days when you want to look nice but don't feel like strutting around in heels? I have those ALL THE TIME. Believe it or not, I'm not much of a heel person... I do however wear them quite often. I know people always say "Beauty Hurts" blablabla but Fuck That  I try to ignore those statements. We all deserve a day of rest.

Todas las mujeres tienen dias cuando no quieren ponerse tacones altos. Mucha gente dice que "La Bellesa Duele" pero yo creo que todas las damas merecen descansar de vez en cuando.

Now, just because I didn't feel like wearing heels, doesn't mean I'm going to look like a slob... So I decided to add some Nubia Flare

I often find in most occasions any sort of dress with flats makes for a cute and stylish outfit... especially if your flats have something special about them... bright colors, patterns, or in my situation, some glitz. 

Yo pieso que si mezclas zapatos bajitos con un vestido apropiado, todavia puedes obtener un look con bastante estilo... especialmente si los zapatos son un poco especial (colores fuertes, estampados o brillantes)
 

Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you. 

You May Also Like

0 comments