Crazy 4 Cult- Gallery 1988

by - 3:16 PM

About a week ago I went with my brother to Gallery 1988 to check out the annual "Crazy 4 Cult" art show. This is Crazy 4 Cult's 6th show and it's 1st one in NYC. I am a enormous fan of pop culture therefore once my brother informed me about the show, I had to make sure he didn't leave his annoying little sister (that's me) behind.

From Welcome to the Dollhouse, Edward Scissorhands,  Planet of the Apes, Scott Pilgrim, Willy Wonka, Donnie Darko, Bettle Juice, The Goonies, The Shining, I could go on for a while... If it was a classic, it was probably displayed in the show one way or another.

Over 200 artists have contributed to the show so if you're a collector, this is a good place for you to be. The shop will be open till September 1st, if you like what you see it's absolutely, without a doubt worth a visit. The location is 64 Gansevoort St. in the Meat Packing District, for more information or details about the art work visit Gallery1988.com. 

















Xo Nubia Xo


Visit the Nubia Network on the right hand side, Thank you.

You May Also Like

1 comments