3 Awesome Videos

by - 1:37 PM

Howdy Y'all

I wanted to take a break from the usual fashion and beauty posting to share these 3 awesome videos with you.

1) Cloudy
 


" an art piece with the purpose to transcend its viewers to a relaxed and joyous state. It will be premiering on i am OTHER via Pharrell Williams’ brand new cultural movement, an entertainment based portal online.

This short is an exploration into the Clouds. The idea of clouds singing and performing their duties in a joyful manner show us that everything in our world has a role and a purpose.
A sweet visual soundscape that takes the viewer through a personal journey into the sky. Sing, dance and relax as you follow a sweet cast of clouds and raindrops through an entrancing adventure you'll wish to take over and over again."

Seriously, you will want to be watching this over and over again. It truly is relaxing and dreamy. It kind of puts me in a trance. I'd like to thank my friend Debie for sharing this with me, also I'd like to remind her that the idea of "everything in life having a purpose" reminds me of a Korean claymation I introduced to her about a year + ago which is #2

2) Doggy Poo

I know what you're thinking ewwwww right?.... WRONG. Doggy Poo is the sweetest little claymation ever that wants to show you that everything in life has a purpose... I find these sort of messages to be really soothing in this stressful world we live in.

Lastly for those of you who may think Summer is flying by us, I always enjoy Bill Plymptons dark humor.

3) Summer Bummer


Hope you enjoyed the 3 videos. All be creative individuals and all special in different ways.


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you!


You May Also Like

0 comments