I Like Men... Who Respect Their Father's.
You have to pick a man in your life who respects people right? Their mother and father especially. I personally happen to think that a man who respects his family is extremely sexy, don't you? Makes him a gentleman in my eyes... This also makes me think I will be receiving similar treatment in the future.
Father's Day is this Sunday. Below you will find some affordable, fun gifts I thought were appropriate for the occasion. Men of all ages look good in these. I mean, imagine grandpa rocking Beats by Dre? #FreshToDeath (No pun intended)
- Ralph Lauren Black Label Denim mini skirt, $99
- Swatch unisex watch, $75
- Tailored Denim Vest, $28
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Werdie Boy Traditional Wallet, $128
- Converse Jack Purcell Cotton-Twill Boat Sneakers, $80
- Calvin Klein Nonbinding Dress Socks (3-Pack), $17
- Kiehl's Men's Starter Kit, $40
- Accessories - Peter Grimm Gray Paper Fedora - Men's Wearhouse, $35
- Dolce Gabbana light blue perfume, £53
- LIKE a BOSS Ipad Case, $50
- BEATS BY DR.DRE WIRELESS by Monster Cable, 300
Just to name why I favor a few of these...
- I figure a nice cologne is a good gift for any man, I'm a fan of Dolce and Gabana light blue (smells yummy!)
- Baseball tickets! Nothing better than a nice Spring or Summer day with an ice cold beer watching the ball game.
- Like a boss Ipad case? Lets add some damn humor to these gifts!
- Kiehls is dope for all sexes. Plus we have to take care of men's skin! Not all male species are so great at this.... unless they're metrosex.
- XM radio! Get like a year subscription or something... Great for car rides.
You get the point right? Do you have any kickasss Father's Day Ideas? you can always make something... I'm sure the DIY Bloggers are working on that.