For Lack of a Photographer

by - 3:34 PM

This is how I make an outfit post when I have no one who's able to volunteer their time as my photographer. It's the trial and tribulations of being a style blogger.

Wearing Old Navy Denim Jacket, Mossimo Sneakers, Levi Jeans, H&M hoodie, gla.MAR.ous fringe top


I'm in the middle of a style transition. It's still a bit chilly here in NYC and I haven't pulled out the bright colors yet so I figure less layers and neutrals is a good way to start. I'm going to be on the hunt for some eye popping neutrals soon enough! Excitement for color blocking and intense pattern mixing makes everyday life a bit sunnier.


Messy Hair, Don't Care.


Toodles,


Xo Nubia Xo


**Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side. Lots of fun new stuff coming soon!**


You May Also Like

1 comments