Transitional Style Pt. 2

by - 10:28 PM


I'm seriously milking this transitional Summer/Fall weather as much as possible. I love it when you're able to wear boots, a skirt and a sweater without feeling too hot or cold. It's a beautiful thing. Soon enough we'll all be freezing and some creative layering will begin. Fun stuff! I plan to do some step by step layering post later this Fall.

Cool bricks.
Wearing: Topshop skirt, Breckelles boots, Vintage top, Vintage inspired camera case





Getting my Richard Nixon on.



Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network on your fight hand side.

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog! I really appreciate it and would love to follow each other! Your blog is so free and fun and lively--full of inspiration!

    I love milking this transitional weather too.. It is so much fun. Seriously. I am a huge fan of SHORTS so any time I can wear a huge amount of layers and sport bare legs... I'm happy.

    Courtney
    I Can Be Many Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I totally love layering clothes. It makes dressing up so much more fun!

    Rad bricks, girl!

    XoXo, Bree
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a fabulous look, loving your locks and those sunnies darling.

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks like so much fun! :))))

    thank u for visit my blog and your lovely comment! i follow!



    la tiquismiquis
    http://tqsm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the boots! i wish i had some to layer with but my ex roomies dog destroyed them all last winter . i need new boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cool outfit, cool setting, with a cool girl! I love it! See you at comic on nyc!
    -Kosi
    http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha you have such a crazy but cute blog! V original :)

    http://avocadosundays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look- it looks fun and effortless. And I couldn't agree more about wearing boots/skirts/and a sweater without over-heating or freezing. But you look a)hot and b)hella cool.
    And you as NIXON? Hell, yeah, you've got MY vote, Checkers.
    the Citizen Rosebud

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia