I'm Blue

by - 11:53 PM

I dyed the tips of my hair blue! Hmm or Turquoise? Well actually, my friend did it and I chose the color. I'm extremely content with it and have gotten a ton of compliments. It's an easy process, we used Manic Panic. Perhaps one day I can do a tutorial.
I've been keeping very busy attending NYFW shows. I have mostly been attending shows at Milk Studios on behalf of work at IFB. I've seen Cushnie et Ochs: SS12 and Kevork Kiledjian SS12. They were both appealing lines that were pleasing to my eyes. I will be offering NYFW coverage but not live for this season. I will post when I have the chance, being that I would not be satisfied making half assed post. Whatever I decide to cover will be detailed and very... Nubia? I might only go to Lincoln Center for Tibi SS12. Till then you might find me roaming MILK.

Wearing: Vintage top, Material Girl pants, Aldos Shoes and Mandee's Purse.
I'll be back my dears! What' been going on with eveyone? How was your Fashions Night Out? hahah I might have a post for that.... Just of what I observed.



Toodles,



Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side! Thank you kindly.

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. You look incredible with the blue tips! Love the tough shoes, too. Jealous you're at NYFW...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The turquoise really suits you. It's a nice contrast to your lip color! ~ Samar

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesomeee tips that look incredible!
    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blue hair pretty coool

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the hair, obviously :D
    and omg. those shoes! loafer meets wedge meets creepers!??! SO in love!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nubia! I love your blog.
    I want ask you if you could have a tutorial on different ways to cut up a shirt or sweaters. That would be awesome!
    Greetings and love from Downtown Los Angeles

    Yazzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dip dye tips. I really want to get this done but my work doesn't allow any not natural coloring. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been wanting to buy those Aldo Roder wedges, but not sure how comfy they are. How would you rate them, and how high is the heel? Thanks, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. not only for your hair but this look is simply wonderful and perfect

    ReplyDelete
  10. The teal tips are amazing! It's such a striking color.
    www.the-beauty-beat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i so wanna do the dipped thing! unfortunately i had a bit of diaster at the salon a few days ago: my hair went a lot darker than planned, almost black(eek!) so i gotta see what im gonna do about it..

    looking good nubia! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia