The Shoes Haiku

by - 9:37 AM

This is one of the newest additions to my closet. Betsey Johnson Melissa shoes (plastic lace print). I fell in love with the huge bows and it's a fairly comfortable heel to walk around in which I consider essential in NYC. These shoes are just screaming to me "Wear me with red lips!" for some reason... I can't put my finger on it... Perhaps some pin up era vibes.

I've decided to use this item for my second submission to the IFB Project. You have to pick an item out of your closet and write a haiku about it. Here it goes.

Lovely plastic shoes
Sexy and provocative
I'm not a stripper.
Ha ha well there you go. That's my haiku. I'll probably be wearing these puppies soon and saying a silent prayer, like I do with most of my shoes, that they are kind to my feet.

I'll be posting tomorrow about the Blogger Closet Raid... It's going to be a good one.

Xo Nubia Xo


Like NubiasNonsense? Follow me on Google here and BlogLovin here. Check out my YouTube-Nubtube here. Follow me on Twitter to know what I'm up to here. You Rock. That is all. Good day!

You May Also Like

10 comments