Insta-Life

by - 7:58 PM

I'm a big Instagram fan (follow me: Nubiasnonsense) It's become one of the many reasons why it "sucks if you don't have an iphone". On many occasions it makes a decent picture look so much better with an artsy flair and a nice selection of filters to choose from. Here are some photos I've taken within the last few weeks... I'm considering making this a weekly feature, ENJOY!











Xo Nubia Xo

Like NubiasNonsense? Follow me on Google here and BlogLovin here. Check out my YouTube-Nubtube here. Follow me on Twitter to know what I'm up to here. You Rock. That is all. Good day!

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. love the resort pic, the pic after the resort 2012, the cute doggy lol,
    and the last pic of you, your so pretty :)
    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that app for my ipod. It's so addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful, love your puppy... and wow..you got some great shots!
    Happy Monday!
    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love them, yes make it a feature! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia