Tony & Google

by - 4:55 PM

And the question of the week is.....

A few days ago, I was one of many bloggers who received an email from the fabulous Tony Wang. Not only is his blog fantastic, but he has been working on a very interesting project.

Tony is a program producer at YouTube and now he is also the lead at Google for their internal fashion Project. Tony is working with Google to give bloggers an opportunity to help Google grow in their Fashion Department. Google themselves are aware that digital trends in Fashion Like Social Media and Live Streaming are indicators of mass market trends that affect the general population. Google wants to Augment it's current relationship with fashion to help bloggers, and individuals involved in the industry (designers, retailers).

There is so much more, but I'll let Tony fill you in with the details. If you want to learn more about this project and what doors it might open for you, just follow Tony on twitter and send him an @reply stating your interest in the project.

If you are a blogger and you love Fashion DO NOT HESITATE and spread the word!

P.S Go check out his blog Post.Fashionism HERE. Mr Wang has pretty dashing style! He also covers great events and trends.

picture via

You May Also Like

26 comments

  1. I admire your dedication to fashion. Kudos for you for being such a great instrument in the fashion world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting...will be neat to see what comes of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What this is such a very interesting and informative post.

    Visited the site you recommended and you are really right. Will follow him on twitter but a bit shy to send him a message....

    Take care love
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! will check him out:) Thank you for sharing hun:) Love your new hair too, perfect for summer:)
    xx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys!

    Sweet: Don't feel shy! Just tell him you heard about it and would like to know more =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok-will check him out. Maybe Google is on to something that will help us too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im totally going to ask him some questions. The idea sounds great and helpful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the email, and i think it's great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow - what great info. Off to check out his blog. :)

    Amber
    ambersmouthwash

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow so cool! I'm going to go check him out :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cool! Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Going to check him out for sure!SarahD:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like an awesome opportunity for all the fashion bloggers out there! I'll spread the word to the girls I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE his style - makes me think of Chuck Bass!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you so much for your comment!
    you can follow me: www.anasstyle.blogspot.com
    take care beautiful,
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Qué estupenda vas! You look like a celeb!I can´t wait to go back to NYC.


    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look fabulous!!! and I love the gorgeous green varnish on your toes :)), have a wonderful day, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love this look! It is refreshing to see bootleg jeans for a change. The shoes are great! I am not much of a fan of white shoes, but these look awesome on you!

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very interesting.. he looks a very nice guy
    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVING your outfit - those jeans and your purse are my fav!

    In Fashion and Style

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! You look so ultra cool. I love your look from your head to your feet. Very awesome. I adore your blog header.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia