Daddy's Girl

by - 4:23 PM

Father's Day was nice. My Dad is actually here visiting from Dominican Republic, so we all went out for dinner. This is a rare occasion. I don't think my brother's, parents, and I have sat in the same table in ages. We had a very delicious dinner at a Colombian restaurant named "Pollo Listo" we enjoyed steak, chicken, potatoes, sausages, fries, and much more. Us Colombians like to do it up in the food department. I probably ate all sorts of things I shouldn't have (fattening) but I told myself it was a special occasion ha ha.

Here are a few photos my adorable brother snapped of me while I was out:

Dress courtesy of Traffic People, Bonnilel heels, Vintage Purse


I really adore this dress by Traffic People. It flows so nicely and the color is very appropriate for the summer. I got a lot of compliments on it during dinner from some nice strangers.


Make up details: Maybelline superstay lipcolor, Mac browset, Victoria Secret eye shadow, Wet n Wild Creme eyeliner, Loreal liquid liner
How was everyones weekend? Do tell dolls =)

P.S My followers are awesome people! I see new readers all the time, Follow me on Google Reader, Blog Lovin or "Like Me" on Facebook, All links on my sidebar.

You May Also Like

48 comments

Follow Me On Instagram