A Taste Of Ethereal Boutique NY

by - 6:38 PM

Hey Everyone! Hope all is well. I just want to send out a super big Happy Holidays your way! I love my readers and wish you all a splendid, fun and crazy New Year as well because you rock!

As I mentioned in the prior post I went to see Ethereal Boutique's runway show at Shi restaurant in LIC. I have a passion and adore boutiques that get involved with there designers and customers and throw fun events. I think its a great way to give back and fun for every one.

The following designers were featured at the show: Auden, Blank New York, gla.MAR.ous, Fennimas, Loveday 31, Loose Ends, Olivia Lucas, Sally Drucker, Wink and Flip.

The amount of one sided dressed, fun colors, sequins, embroidery details, volume, and much more had me going crazy over some pieces. The models were pretty and fun, they seemed so excited dancing and working it down the runway. Adriana who owns the store and Stephanie who helps her run it did an AMAZING job. Congrats ladies.

Here are a few quick photos I snapped but they sell the store short, so go on over and visit there gorgeous detailed dresses, jewelry, and more.




Remember when I wore the Champange dress to the Independant Fashion Bloggers event! =)


You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. OMG I recognize the gold dress ;) it looked like a fabulous show, Happy holidays girl!

    Much love always,
    Glendy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nubia-
    Happy holidays to you as well. Thanks for visiting the site! Agree...you look fab!
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment!
    You look so pretty, and the clothes are beautiful!!
    Kiss :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How glamorous! Everyone's hair looks stunning! Love your long sleeves<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I remember when you wore that Champagne dress to the Independent Fashion Bloggers event, Nubia!! I loved it then, and I love it just as much now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the girls. Those dresses are so much fun. I wish I had one for a holiday party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it was such a fun event! Those dresses are gorgeous, especially that strapless red one - *swoon*!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the comment, i love your blog! you're so stylish, i'm definitely following.

    that fashion show looks like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so nice to be able to participate in these events. You look great in the first pic! ;)

    kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous pictures. Everyone looks amazing. I am absolutely in love with that white dress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow amazing!
    ps thanks for commenting on my guest post at bonbonrose! Following now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Holidays girl!

    The fashion show just looks so awesome. I would love to get my hands on every piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia