YES!

by - 8:41 PM


+


=


Lady Gaga is AMAZING! I just love her charisma, courage, and chic ways. I must admit there has been more then enough times when I think to myself "WTF is she thinking!?!" But I guess that's just part of her charm.

I'm really liking those bunny ears. I would love to have a pair and I'm highly thinking about it. Isn't her blazer stunning? ruffles+square shoulders, two things I'm totally obsessing over lately. Her September 09 cover of NEO2 is striking. I like the touch her purple hair and lips give the black ensemble.

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ever since the Louis Vuitton bunny ears ive been quite obsessed with bunny ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want myself some bunny ears.
    miss gaga's ears totally remind me of those lace tops in topshop
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it darling! I dont like carrots either, always looking at my blackberry (crackberry for a reason) & I am never satisfied either.

    Much <3.
    See you soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha this is great! i am so obsessed with everything fashion/art-wise that lady gaga does. she's amazing. did you see her coat made entirely of 'kermit the frog' puppets? it was ridiculous.

    xo.
    princesspolitico

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sweet comments. I'm glad you like my blog. I love the gaga effect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you know how i feel about L Gaga but i love this.
    just a heads up, i have been watching South Park incessantly for the past 2 months. if you are interested in the Simpsons the new season is spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the head accessories!! and thx for your comment on Kira :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia