Meet Bambi =)

by - 9:00 PM

Say Hello To Bambi!
On Thursday night I decided to go enjoy a pitcher of sangria with my girlfriend. Before I left the house I had to walk Bambi. I wanted to introduce her to all of you because shes just the cutest little thing! I have two dogs and I love them horribly.

Tank Top: H&M
Light Jacket: Forever 21
Skirt: Charlotte Russe (this was actually a tube top I use as a skirt)
Shoes: Local Boutique
I really love this ring. I picked it up at a jewelry store in Queens, NY.

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Your dog is so cute!!!! And you look amazing! Love your purple jacket!


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you and Bambi are soo cute! I love your sandals and that shade of your nail polish - so summery!

    Thank you for your lovely comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nubia! :] Thank you! I've got a fat addiction for shoes. My closet is shrinking!

    And big hair is soooo hot. I'm going to have to watch the video. My hair can't seem to stay teased. So sad!

    -xtina
    www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the top shoes are my favorite!
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops, that comment was supposed to be for the latest post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia