Floral and Ruffles.. Can't Escape!

by - 5:04 PM

We've all seen the past forecast. All of us in the industry knew that florals and ruffles were going to be big. As a matter of fact, I cant seem to get away from them. I think ruffles have been in for quite some time now and I always find myself unconsciously wearing them.

I'm a big fan of floral print. It goes further than print, The headbands with the flowers on them are adorable as are earrings and rings as well.

This weekend I wasn't able to update my blog much because I was stranded upstate taking care of some personal matters and I do apologize. To quote the great Coco Chanel

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. "

She was absolutely right! Genius. I was walking everywhere and I don't know if its because I went to school for fashion, I saw this trend EVERYWHERE! Its almost like I couldn't get away from it.

I love it though. If you don't own much floral prints, Accessories, or clothing with ruffles, you definitely have to get your hands on them they are HOT and have been hot for quite some time now. I don't think there giving out anytime soon to be frank.

I went to the Palisade Mall where I made a few purchases and I took a picture of some Mannequins at Forever 21 and the Window of BCBG.


FOREVER 21

BCBG Max Azria

This is just two of the many windows I saw following this theme.

I got inspired so I got some floral and ruffles in my outfit today on purpose for once.


Ruffled Top and Floral Ring: Forever 21
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Floral Leggings: Joyce Leslie
Earrings: Jewlery Boutique

Inspirations




While writing this blog entry I just so happened to bump into Charlotte Russe's main page online and this was the photo
They say and I quote "Garden Florals and Vintage Details offer a Romantic Look"
What do you think?

Enjoy XoXo

You May Also Like

0 comments