My Springful Weekend

by - 12:53 PM

I had a nice weekend. For the first time it really felt like Spring! I was so excited, I just felt like jumping off walls and doing Cartwheels!

Went to Union Square Saturday morning. The art, live music, fresh food, independent designers,Just the whole vibe in general! I once considered it home away from home.

Did some light shopping in Forever 21. I recommend Union Square's Forever 21 personally, its always been one of my favorites. After I purchased a skirt and a dress, I decided to pay homage to Earth Month by buying there Eco-friendly tote instead of using a plastic bag and proceeded to exit with my goodies.

Here's the cute little outfit I wore and some pictures for you to enjoy.


(Above see my orange Eco-Friendly bag)

(Above see the hat I was having some fun with)


Shirt: Express
High waisted dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Afaze
Knee highs: Forever 21

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi,
    I found your blog very interesting, original and well done. This is the reason why I give you an invitation on www.vogueicon.com. Vogueicon is a social networking website for Bloggers, enabling you to promote your blog. After registration, you manage your own area, post articles, give marks or comments... and you have the possibility to create groups. An easy way to meet people and find a community of interest !
    Find out more things on www.vogueicon.com and discover a new way of Blogging !

    Best regards, and congratulation for your blog.

    xoxo,
    Gia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia