FASHION PEOPLE

by - 3:25 PM

Hello!



So today during my lunch break, who needs lunch when your in the fashion district right? I went to a sample sale which including the following




*Soho 119 for Men & Women from designers including Just Cavalli, Betsey Johnson, Diesel, MaxMara, Robert Rodriguez, Moschino Cheap & Chic, French Connection, Calvin Klein Collection, Fred Perry and many more.
*Rogan for Women & Men
*Loomstate for Women & Men
*Gustto - arriving Wednesday (all new shipment)




I was a little disappointed to be honest. I expected to walk away with some awesome Betsey dresses and some French Connection but I didn't find there selection pleasing. They did however have a lot of brand name T-shirts for anyone interested in basics.



I just couldn't walk out empty handed since I was having a crappy day! I was determined and bumped into these divine pair of Naughty Monkey shoes!! Love them! Just look at them sitting pretty in my office :)




To see more shoes by Naughty Monkey Including mine which of course I didn't pay retail for

;-) , go to www.naughty-monkey.com

XOXO

Nubia

You May Also Like

0 comments