Daniela Braga Is 'Tribal Chic' For Numero Russia June 2019 Photographed By Greg Swales.

by - 9:24 PM




Are you exploring your outfits for this Summer? Fashion is ever-changing and keeping up with clothing, accessories, hairstyles, and more can be overwhelming. I always look to fashion editorials and pull away bits and pieces to influence my style. This recent editorial of Daniela Braga photographed by Greg Swales for Numero Russia is full of inspiration. 


The photo above is my favorite fashion photo from this editorial. The model's sunglasses are giving me life. They are bold and beautiful. I want to try this hairstyle as well. Pigtail braids look like a lot of fun to sport, and I like that they're different sizes. The earrings are also fabulous. I honestly love this photo so much. I'm a big fan of leopard too.


Greg Swales - Photographer
Abraham Gutiérrez - Art Director
Ilaria Niccolini - Casting Director
Daniela Braga - Model



Safari Chic! This editorial is liberating. Stay inspired. 

Xo Nubia Xo 



You May Also Like

0 comments