Mark Hamill Will Voice Chucky In 'Child's Play' And I'm Hype!

by - 9:42 PM


This post will be short and sweet yet very needed. I love horror movies. I've always been a fan of Chucky from Child's Play. Growing up, I would also get so excited to watch DC Comics Batman The Animated Series. Today my brother forwarded me an Instagram post saying Mark Hamill would be the voice of Chucky in the new Child's Play movie and I was hype so hype! It's like the best of both worlds have collided.



I know there are so many people that will always connect Mark Hamill to Luke Skywalker from Star Wars which I completely understand and respect, but to me, his work voicing The Joker is just extra special.

Mark Hamill's voice is one of the most sadistic out there when he gets into character. He's a true talent.


I found this compilation on youtube of his work as The Joker. Hope you enjoy! I can't wait to hear him and the new Chucky!


Xo Nubia Xo

You May Also Like

0 comments