Michael Myers Is No Joke In This Halloween Trailer.

by - 7:28 PM



Hey Horror Fans, 

Michael Myers is back with a vengeance... well, sort of. 


Have you checked out the latest trailer for 'Halloween'? I've been anxiously waiting for the film to hit theatres and I can smell it in the air now. It's so close! It's set to release Oct 19th. With everyone going bonkers over the arrival of the Fall season and the Halloween holiday, it going to be a great October.  

Who doesn't enjoy a good sibling battle? Except Michael Myers and Laurie are no longer related in this film! WHATTTT? That's what I thought too at first. This 'Halloween' film ignores every single film after the first one. Being that we found out Michael and Laurie were related in the 2nd original film, there goes that. ERASED. When I first learned about this change I was a bit bothered. Being a fan of the films for so many years I thought to myself "Why mess with the storyline?" But I suppose having a complete stranger come after babysitters, the town, and pretty much anything that stands in his way is a lot scarier. If you're a little confused about the timeline check out this awesome video I found on YOUTUBE by Adam Hlavac HERE

1978

2018

Jason Blum (Get Out, Split, The Purge, Paranormal Activity) is the leading producer of this film. Having John Carpenter back on board as executive producer is a joyous treat! Filmmakers David Gordon Green and Danny McBride have set a new path from the events in the landmark 1978 film. There is a lot of nostalgia in this trailer. I hope the film doesn't disappoint. 


Xo Nubia

You May Also Like

0 comments