Stranger Things: Season 3 Mall Teaser.

by - 12:31 PM



Netflix has dropped a teaser for its Sci-Fi hit show 'Stranger Things' season 3. It is quite the treat especially if you grew up in the 80s or 90s. 


It seems the show will have a new setting with Starcourt Mall  “one of the finest shopping facilities in America and beyond”. The commercial has such a nostalgic feel to it. There are stores I remember as a child in the commercial but no longer see around such as 'Sam Goody' and 'Walden Books'. I used to love 'Walden Books' so much! There was one at the Queens Center Mall in my neighborhood and I used to go all the time. It had a little space shuttle in the back of the store where you could climb inside and read your books. Ah, the good days. 

I'm guessing this mall is going to have a big effect on 'Stranger Things' season 3. It may play the role of the next corporate monster in town. Recently I was at the Palisades Mall with my fiance at night and it was very empty.  I remember telling him "A huge empty mall is an ideal place for a horror film." Of course, we should all remember how well it worked for George A. Romero's 'Dawn of the Dead".

I'm greatly excited about 'Stranger Things' season 3 and love this new mall in town. This Duffer Brothers Show has not disappointed me yet!



What do you guys think? 

Xo Nubia

You May Also Like

0 comments