The Spring/Summer Fashion Inspiration You Need Today.

by - 6:45 PM



Tis The Time For Flowers To Bloom, Dear. 

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am in full Spring mode. I am looking for fashion and style inspiration in the streets, in art, and of course in editorials. I am particularly inspired by what Kendall Jenner, Isabel Scholten, and Josefien Rodermans are sporting in the editorials I highlighted below. Beautiful Dresses, floral galore, & more.


Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons to dress up and look amazing because they're what I call "In-Between Seasons". Not too hot, not too cold. Perfect for rocking a maxi skirt and a light blazer. Also the colors! And the flowers. There is just such an overwhelming amount of positivity in the air and a feeling of new beginnings. I treat a new season the same way I treat a new year. A great opportunity to refresh and focus on new things.  

Back to fashion, Here's what has me inspired this week...


Kendall Jenner for Vogue US, April 2018. Photographed by Mert & Marcus. Kendall is rocking the hell out of Chanel Couture, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Maison Margiela & more. Long dresses will be high on the list this Spring. I'm not that tall, so I usually stay away, but this year I'm going for it. That pastel pink color is breathing life into me. 


I think flower crowns still aren't too overdone, so I'll be adding that to the list too. Sure the one below looks kind of nuts and clearly isn't for everyday wear... I'm sure I'll find something fitting. 



Isabel Scholten for InStyle Germany, April 2018 Photographed by Petrovsky & Ramone. I am always smitten over a good Hippie Chic vibe. The curls in this editorial are hard to ignore too, simply gorgeous. 


I'll also be on the hunt for high-waisted everything. Jeans, skirts, shorts, EVERYTHING. 


Now this flower crown I can work with. 


Josefien Rodermans for Marie Claire Holland March 2018. Photographed by Katelijne Verbruggen. There are a lot of fun and eclectic styles from Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and Dolce & Gabbana in this editorial. It's not as obviously 'Spring Time' as the other 2 editorials I featured, but I like the layering and girl boss feeling the looks give off. Strong and confident.  



Happy Shopping this season. 

Xo Nubia Xo 

You May Also Like

0 comments