LunatiCK Cosmetic Labs Elvira Mistress Of The Dark Makeup Palette.

by - 6:00 PM



Hey Nubians, 

"Listen sister, if I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you." -Elvira

Some of you may know I am a HUGE horror fan so naturally I got hyped last Halloween when I saw LunatiCK Cosmetic Labs introduced Mistress Of The Dark, Elvira’s very own specialty makeup palette! Elvira AKA Cassandra Peterson, is known as a Queen in the horror realm and the "Queen of Halloween". She has always been a hostess with a very vampy & sexy look and a lot of sass. That wonderfully creepy lady sure knew how to entertain her viewers. I'm sure all the goth boys probably had a crush on her! Non goth too.  I haven't seen enough write ups on this palette so even though it's a few months old, I thought I'd share it with you all just in case you missed it. Plus I love how LunatiCK Cosmetic Labs celebrate horror fans through beauty. 

"All of us at LunatiCK Cosmetic Labs are honored to collaborate & celebrate with one of the “greatest of the great” horror icons going back 35 years! In commemorating these awe inspiring 35 years…we introduce, Mistress Of The Dark, Elvira’s very own specialty makeup palette!  We are honored at LunatiCK Cosmetic Labs to introduce with “the one and only” Elvira, our gorgeous, custom, limited edition, (coffin shaped, of course) make up palette honoring the many roles, our inspiring, late night horror hostess/actress, Elvira (Cassandra Peterson) has brought into all of our lives. "



Did I mention this product is talc free, paraben free, vegan and cruelty free?! The LunatiCK Cosmetic Labs Mistress Of The Dark Elvira palette features colors that the character wears herself. Nothing too bubbly of course, but there is a gorgeous shade of blue in there I have my eye on... and may be on my eyelids soon. There are also red tones, black, and white. The coffin shape of the palette is perfection of course and a brand signature.

Here is a beautiful photo of the makeup being worn I pulled from the LunatiCK Cosmetic Labs website. The colors blend very nicely and seem to have good pigmentation. 



You may also enjoy some bad ass Elvira quotes hidden under the palette! 

  

The palette is limited edition and limited quantity so if you're a fan, better order it asap!
You can head on over HERE to order. 

Have an amazing, spooky day! 

Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo 

You May Also Like

0 comments