My Beautiful Rocksbox Jewelry Box! Find Out How To Get A Free Month Trial.

by - 4:01 AM

"If I had my way, I'd wear jewelry, a great pair of heels and nothing else." -Jada Pinkett Smith



Have you guys heard of Rocksbox? (Special code at the end of this post). If you love and appreciate nice jewelry, I'm sure you would love this box! I received my first box last month and I'm so excited to trade it in for the next one already!

Here's How It Works.
  • Rocksbox gives you unlimited access to rent from an ever-rotating closet of designer jewelry. Every month you can get 3 pieces to wear on loan in your subscription box for a small fee of $19. Each piece is hand-selected for you based on a questionnaire you fill out when you sign up about your style and specific requests. 
  • One of my favorite things about this deal is that there is no return specific date! Return your Rocksbox set anytime and as often as you like to refresh it for 3 new pieces. 
  • Are you thinking about annoying shipping? Think again! Free, prepaid shipping both ways. Fits in your mailbox, crazy convenient. 
  • You can also become a Shine Insider and enjoy the benefits. Borrow 3 pieces at a time, and swap your set anytime you want. Fall in love? You can buy any piece from your Rocksbox set. Each month you have $10 in Shine Spend to apply towards a purchase.
Every set has 3 pieces of designer jewelry, worth an average of $200 per set. I truly enjoy this subscription box because I think jewelry is something that should be refreshed often. This also saves you so much money and you get to rock beautiful gems. The only thing I believe should be put away and cherished forever are probably diamonds and pearls or something with sentimental value. Besides that, switch it up girlfriends! 

My first Rocksbox came with the follow jewelry. 
Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings in Rose Quartz.
Perry Street Gwenyth Necklace in White.
Gorjana Shimmer Disc Ring in Gold.





Did I mention how nicely packaged and presented the box is? 



Lastly some more good news! 

Go to the Rocksbox website HERE and enter my code NubiasNonsensexoxo to try 1 free month of Rocksbox! If you like it you can choose to continue your subscription. 

I was so happy with my box and I'm smitten with the Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings in Rose Quartz, they're gorgeous! 

How do you guys feel about jewelry? Cheers!



Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook



You May Also Like

0 comments