Zendaya Debuts "Daya" Shoe Collection At MAGIC Las Vegas!

by - 3:18 AM

Zendaya Coleman has swag! 


  
It's hard to believe Zendaya Coleman is only 18 years old. She quite the smart cookie. I first saw her on Disney and then on red carpets taking calculated risk. I think she has sick style and is totally drop dead gorgeous. She reminds me a lot of Aaliyah in a sense that she dresses like a tom boy a lot but is still effortlessly sexy.



Zendaya recently teased about her shoe collection "Daya" on her instagram and decided to debut it at the FN Platform at MAGIC in the Las Vegas Convention Center. 




'“The kind of women we’re targeting are real women [who] want a good shoe they can wear to their job interviews, but still be stylish and not break the bank,” Zendaya told People. “But it’s not like that typical look for less. No, these are dope shoes and you don’t have to spend three years trying to buy them.”


I love how the collection looks so colorful! Bright pink, blue and teal. She also promised they're comfortable and that she will keep them under $225. The collection includes boots, caged sandals, pumps, sneakers, and more. The shoes will be available to purchase in 2016.

I Can't wait to see more bold career moves from this young lady! I hear she's dropping an LP soon and has been working with one of my favorite producers Timbaland! Dope stuff.

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 




You May Also Like

0 comments