Throwback To Fran Drescher Fashion & Style.

by - 3:02 PM

Hey Nubians, 



Yesterday I was zoning out on my tablet watching Netflix when I saw 'The Beautician and the Beast' (1997). If you're a late 80's baby like me who grew up watching a lot of television shows in the 90's, I can almost bet at some point...  Fran Drescher was your style icon! I used to love watching 'The Nanny', it was one of my favorite shows. I can still hear it ringing in the back of my ears somewhere Mr. Sheffield yelling "Ms. Fine!".

Being that's it's #ThrowbackThursday and all I wanted to share some of my favorite Fran Drescher looks.

Ayer esta pegada a mi tableta viendo Netflix cuando vi 'The Beautician and the Beast'  (1997). Si usted es un bebé a finales de los 80 como yo, que creció viendo una gran cantidad de programas de televisión en los años 90, casi puedo apostar en algún momento ... Fran Drescher fue tu icono de estilo! Me encantaba ver "The Nanny", era uno de mis programas favoritos. Todavía puedo oír zumbidos en la parte posterior de las orejas en alguna parte el Sr. Sheffield gritando "Ms. Fine!".

Siendo que es que es #ThrowbackThursday y todo, quería compartir algunas de mis favoritos looks de Fran Drescher.


I created the collage above from some random photos I found. You know what I love the most about  Fran Drescher's style? The woman has NO FEAR what-so-ever. Sure, I wasn't a fan of absolutely everything she wore, but I was a fan of the majority. 

I admire the fact that she always catered to her silhouette and knew how to accessorize. Her style was a mix of trends from the 1950's -1980's. Crazy prints, short skirts, tons of leopard, belly shirts, sequins galore, play suits, and more. Her hair served as an accessory itself, it always looked huge and AMAZING. 

He creado el collage encima de algunas fotos que encontré. ¿Sabes lo que más me gusta de estilo de Fran Drescher? La mujer no tiene miedo de nada! Claro, yo no era un fan de absolutamente todo lo que llevaba, pero yo era un fan de la mayoría.

Admiro el hecho de que ella siempre complementa su silueta y sabía cómo usar accesorio. Su estilo era una mezcla de tendencias a partir de la década de 1950 -1980 del. Estampados locos, faldas cortas, toneladas de leopardo, camisetas cortas, lentejuelas abundancia, juegos, y mucho más. Su cabello servido como accesorio en sí, que siempre parecía enorme y fabuloso!

(collage above via

Another thing I adore is that she always looked so sexy without having to bare so much skin. 

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this little Flashback, till next time! 

Otra cosa que me encanta es que ella siempre se veía tan sexy sin tener que desnudar tanta piel.

De todos modos espero que haya disfrutado de este pequeño Flashback, hasta la próxima vez!


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook



You May Also Like

0 comments