Outfit Of The Day: Retro Cutie.

by - 9:03 AM

Hey Nubians, 


Oh Glorious Monday!


I adore this cute and flirty outfit I put together. I often don't understand why people are so afraid to mix prints in their looks. I think it worked out great for me and I do it all the time. 

Adoro este look lindo y coqueto que junté. A menudo no entiendo por qué la gente tiene tanto miedo de mezclar estampados en sus miradas. Creo que funcionó de maravilla para mí y yo lo hago todo el tiempo.



I wanted to do something cute and flirty so the ruffled skirt = perfection. I love the layering of the ruffles and the tulle. My look has a bit of a 1950's pinup flare but with my own personal style mixed in which is colorful and funky. 

Yo quería hacer algo lindo y coqueto por lo que la falda de volantes = perfección. Me encanta la estratificación de los volantes y el tul. Mi mirada es un poco de pinup 1950 pero con mi propio estilo personal que tiene mucho colorido y es mas moderno.


The Jelly shoes are totally taking it back to the 90s. Such a big trend that has made it's way back. 

Los zapatos 'Jelly' eran un estilo muy popular de los 90's que estan un poco popular de nuevo. Todo las modas siempre regresan. 


Below you'll see a nice and crisp detail short of the clothing. If you pay close attention my floral top compliments the floral socks I'm wearing under my shoes. Details are always important my dears. 

A continuación verás una foto agradable de los detalles de la ropa. Si usted presta atención mi blusa floral complementa las medias florales que llevo debajo de mis zapatos. Los detalles son siempre importantes queridos!


Wearing: gla.MAR.ous hair wrap, Forever 21 top, Go Jane shoes, Kensie earrings. 


You can't actually see it here but my gla.MAR.ous hair wrap has a Cartoon Network Adventure Time print on it! So much fun! 

Mi accesorio del pelo tiene los dibujos animados de 'Adventure Time'. 



Watch my outfit video below and please subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE

Miren mi video "Look Del Dia" y por favor subscribiesen a mi canal de YouTube AQUI. 



What's everyone up to lately? Anything cool coming up this week? Any new trends you're into lately? 

Que hay de nuevo? Tienen algo especial planeado esta semana? Alguna moda nueva que les gusta? 


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments