Nails of the Week: China Glaze Shocking Pink.

by - 2:23 PM

Hey Nubians,

A lady always has to make sure her hands look presentable. When I was younger, I didn't care about these kind of things at all. I thought I was "too cool" walking around with my chipped nails.

With age I've realized it's better to have no polish on than chipped polish. 

I went to the nail salon this week (treat yo self ladies) and got a nice pink coat of China Glaze Shocking Pink. The color was just yelling out "choose me!" so I did. I love the end result. I often use China Glaze because most of them are also nail hardeners and the lacquer pigment is bold and last long.




What are some of your favorites nail polish colors? 


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments