Fringe and Hallways.

by - 1:27 PM

Hello Nubians,

As some of you may know I recently went on vacation and C'MON GIRLFRENDS, who doesn't take outfit post with their friends in hotel hallways? It's like an unwritten rule. Anyway, the ladies and myself were heading out to a club/lounge to enjoy a few drinks, chat with some people, and walk around the boat.


I made it a principle for myself to remain comfortable on this trip which is why I wore my Prabal Gurung for Target little red wedges, they're a go-to shoe for me. Being comfortable made my trip a little more stress free I'd say. Also, when in doubt or in a rush... also go with a little black dress (LBD) and you can't go wrong. I wore this amazing leather fringe jacket that my friend Jasmin from Vintage Vandalizm gifted me with after I told her I was on the hunt for one! Isn't she the sweetest =) 



 Flying Fringe



There was a bunch of art all over the hallway doors. You'll be seeing more of that soon.
 

On the left me and my friend Pam and on the right me and my friend Mary.


Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you.


You May Also Like

2 comments