Shoe Haven: Tabitha Simmons

by - 10:44 PM

It's not very often that I see a collection and can honestly say I would wear everything in it...

I attended the Tabitha Simmons F/W 13 presentation during MADE Fashion week and I felt like a kid at a candy shop, I WANTED EVERYTHING!

This British stylist turned shoe designer is truly a master at her craft. The pointy heel made a comeback this year and it seems like it isn't going anywhere. Frankly, I'm happy about it... I enjoy the pointy heel. The collection is most certainly appealing to the eye with eye popping colors, glitter, leopard prints and even holographic prints! So much fun and VERY NubiasNonsense style if I do say so myself, wouldn't mind getting my hands on a pair of shiny pointy toed flats.

The collection is SEXY and very wearable with a pleasant amount of variety. It's not wonder Tabitha Simmons has created such a following... her shoes make the outfit.







There was British Candy at the presentation! What a personal touch.






*Drool*


Which pair of these Tabitha Simmons shoes catches your eye? Have a favorite? 


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you.

You May Also Like

0 comments