Diamonds are a girls best friend...

by - 2:07 PM


     I have been meaning to post about jewelry for a while now. I've always been a costume jewelry kind of girl but diamonds are forever right? They're the kind of accessory you can pass down to your future children and can keep being passed down for generations... The thought is pleasant  Being that Valentines day is coming up, I thought it was the perfect time to post this. I was happy to come across this website Anjolee that features diamonds. 

   When it comes to diamonds I love statement pieces - I believe diamonds should be worn with a classic touch. I don't really like diamond sets because I feel as one diamond is enough to sparkle up any room. I also think diamonds should be worn mainly for special occasions but if you have pretty delicate pieces you can wear them often, Ex: diamond studs. A bangle bracelet or a simple diamond pendant would also be good on various occasions to enhance your look.

To accessorize your winter wardrobe with diamonds I would pick a necklace or earrings. Diamond earrings are a staple in any girls jewelry collection so I would wear them with a pretty cocktail dress and have my neckline bare and complete the look with my hair up. When it comes to diamonds unless its an engagement ring, earrings or a necklace will do for me. 




Marilyn Monroe was a picture of classic beauty - she lit up every screen when she wore her signature red lips with bold diamond earrings
Like Marilyn stated and sang in the classic movie Gentlemen Prefer Blondes - A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, but diamonds are a girl's best friend. Boy did she nail that one! ;)


Below you will find two examples of a classic touch from Anjolee




Surrounded With Love Diamond Pendant
 A perfect necklace to bring the right attention to your neckline - 




Bezel Set Round Diamond Stud Earrings

Just a touch of sparkle for your ears perfect when you put your hair in an up do.

Check back for more jewelry and Valentines related posts!

<33333 font="">

You May Also Like

0 comments