Let Loose and Live. LIC Sunsets.

by - 2:38 PM

Hello Nubians,

Let loose and live.  

It's nice to wake up everyday and feel good, isn't it? Such a hard thing to accomplish on a daily basis. I find that dressing in a more fun and less serious manner sometimes helps (check out this cool clothing site I found)

Take the outfit below for example, I have these nice Ann Klein loafers on, a DKNY cardigan with a faux fur collar (fancy right?) but I lightened up my mood a bit with my gla.MAR.ous beanie with a big sequin bow and my Hello Kitty x Street Fighter shirt. It may sound silly but unless I have a nice dinner or a special occasion going on, I like to just chill out most of the time (and still look good of course).
  



Wearing: Levi Jeans/Hello Kitty x Street Fighter tee/DKNY Cardigan/glam.MAR.ous beanie hat/Anne Klein Loafers.





Channeling that Street Fighter energy. Don't mess with me.
 




Hope you all had a nice weekend! What's new? 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you.  

You May Also Like

0 comments