Color my City

by - 2:40 AM

Hello fellow Nubians,

I hope all of you had an amazing weekend :) Mine was pretty relaxed. Layed low, set goals, pretty damn satisfying actually... I don't have to go out EVERY single weekend after all.

Saturday I didn't sleep at all actually... I was up working and by the time I looked at the clock it was 7 am and I just decided to stay up. I have a Tassimo coffee maker that has become some strange sort of miracle worker for me... The coffee is CRAY. So good and makes me stay up longer than most coffee I usually have.

Anyway, I decided to go to Manhattan and enjoy the chilly weather (at that time the NYC humidity hasn't kicked in yet). I hung out at Bryant Park for a while and starting reminiscing about the NYFW tents and how fun it used to be... Lincoln Center and Milk Studios are obviously amazing venues to hold shows BUT something about the tents was a bit magical... I miss it.  


About this outfit... There isn't much to say. I was exhausted. I decided to dress comfortable but still wanted to be my colorful self.

Wearing: Material Girl slacks, Hot Topic sneakers, Vintage Top.
Below you'll see my Starbucks stop, 42st Bryant Park and 42st Times Square.

Toodles,


Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you.

You May Also Like

1 comments