Spring 2012 Make-Up Look.
Spring is around the corner, I feel it and I already can not stop talking about it. Gives me the whole butterfly in the stomach, I'm picturing getaways in my head feeling.
The weather was so nice yesterday in NYC it felt almost like an official Spring day... You know, the type where you walk out, feel the fresh breeze on your skin, take a sniff of the air, start looking for flowers, buy an iced coffee... all that good stuff. This got me thinking about Spring make-up for some reason.
Spring 2012 Make-Up
I'm sort of feeling the neutrals this year. I'm one who's all for dark eye liner and bold lips all year round but I'm really enjoying the neutral palettes right now. Here's what I used on the look above.
- Olay Complete SPF 15 moisturizer
- Loreal Paris True Match around my eyes
- Loreal Paris TheOneSweep Sculpting Blush and Bronzer Duo
- Elf Eyebrow Kit
- Revlon Custom Eyes Naturally Glamorous eyeshadow Palette (I've replaced black bottom liner with white)
- WNW 903C lipstick with Victoria Secret Nude and Plump gloss on top
- Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Mascara
Hope you enjoy this look. I'll be giving fun and easy tips for awesome and easy Spring/Summer looks all these days.
Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side. Thank you!