Mud Make-up Designory Class
I know a lot of you have asked me questions about my make-up in the past but I pretty much taught myself. If you have any particular question, feel free to ask and I'll answer it to the best of my knowledge or personal experience.
- Get a color wheel and study it.. Learn whats cold and warm.
- Make sure to always moisturize before foundation.
- Use highlighter very high on your cheek bone, imagine where the sun would hit your cheek.
- Contour darker from ear tragus and leave 2 fingers from lip to not look to sunken in.
- Contour in the shape of a 3 (matte not shimmery).
- Throw blush on apple of the cheek(round part) cream tends to be better than powder.
- Make sure to double check your T zone hot spots (shape of T on face) for oil and retouching.
- Brush brows to look organized in one direction...
- Highlight inner corner of eye if dark.
- Roll brush to fix creases under eyes, don't dab it!
- Curl eye lashes..makes lashes look longer, fuller and eye more open. Curl twice if needed. Curl at root and then at center.
- Primer or base eyes. Use light color on lid.
- Blend dark color in crease of eye (windshield wiper movement).
- More mascara at the tip than the root of the lash.
- Mascara on bottom might attract darkness but can also attract more definition.
- Lip tip: dab on with finger.. Fix corners with brush if needed.
- Do lip line like a sketch... Start from outer corners and then work your way in.
- **Remember when choosing makeup it's all about balance.. If you're wearing a crazy dress do neutral makeup.
Xo Nubia Xo
Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thanks! You rock my world